If you don’t already have a custom built ceiling recess for your electric blinds, our Blindspace® pockets offer an innovative solution for concealing your blinds, side tracks and electrical wiring. These custom made boxes and covers will hide your electric blinds from view when they are not in use – the blinds simply retract into a smart aluminium box that carefully conceals the top of the blinds to create a clean and tidy look for your windows.
Fully concealed boxes and blinds
- Blindspace® boxes can be installed in any direction making them suitable for hiding many styles of electric window blinds.
- The hinge cover is simple to install and doesn’t need any screws.
- All Blindspace® boxes are custom made to measure to ensure the perfect fit with millimeter precision.
RAL Colour Matching
- Your blind pocket can be supplied in any RAL colour to ensure the pocket matches your interior decor perfectly.
- Blindspace® boxes can also be decorated with covers such as stainless steel or timber.
- Interior designers can customise Blindspace® boxes to fit their designs seamlessly.
Please note, the drawings above are for illustration purposes only and not to scale. These should not be used for any fitting or technical purpose. Different sizes are also available.
- Headbox-only to frames around glazing
- Top-down or bottom-up
- One, two, three, or four-sided skylight frames
- Unfinished for site painting
- Primed for site painting
- Pre-finished to RAL colour
- Standard anchoring
- Skim coat over flanges
- Alt fixing with screw through box and adhesive
Skim coat flanges
- Flanges on both sides
- Flange on one side
- No flanges
- Custom made to any size
- Pre-cut to length or 3m lengths
- Splice-plates provided for multiple covers
- Anodized Aluminium
- Front plate: EN 6063 T6
- Back box: EN AW-1050A H14/24
Copyright © 2018 The Electric Blind Company. Web Design and Development by Eldo Web Design